Re-engineer your project delivery
You’re setting out on an ambitious project, and need assurance that it’ll be delivered on time and to the standard required.
Your organisation needs confidence and visibility of the most basic questions:
- Are we on track?
- Is the project still fit for purpose?
- Do we have enough resources allocated?
All too easily, a project can slip out of alignment.
- An ICT rollout is part-implemented, when machinery of government (MOG) changes completely shift the goalposts.
- A project begins with a clear mandate and business case, but accumulating ad hoc feature requests obscure purpose and impede progress.
- Key project personnel leave, taking with them the knowledge needed to interpret the project status.
The Asura value
Asura’s project managers deliver major whole-of-government ICT projects, to hard deadlines, to strict standards and under intense scrutiny.
We meet these challenges with the rigour of our approach. We’re certified and experienced in project management disciplines, including PRINCE2, Agile-Lean and Agile-Scrum. What matters, though, is not just our ability to follow any one project management approach, but the strategic intelligence we apply. We find the best-fit approach for each stage of your project, and integrate them into a coherent plan.
Asura adds value at each stage of your project, from initial briefing through to post-project evaluation. Our goal is to leave you with lasting gains: a project with ongoing governance, and strengthened in-house capability.